Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Case Speaks



I too have a dream.  It is not such a grand dream perhaps but it is my dream.  This dream came out of my damaged brain.  It is my dream and it does not require you to break into it, analyze it, use it for fodder for your mental masturbations, and then service plan it to death.

No.  This dream that I have is my dream.  I own it.  Not you.  This is my dream.  Not yours.  Not yours to direct, encourage, masticate, or massage into some semblance of what you refer to as normalcy.

I, me, the ego that recognizes me, my own self.  Too, also.  Have, tener, hold, hold on to, gave birth to, denoting ownership of, holding as an intrinsic part of my own true self.  A, an article, one, indicating the subject.  Dream, starstuff, glitter, shine, goal, a journey, a road, a suitcase, a song.  I too have a dream.

There is no you in my dream.  There is no burden of responsibility, state funding, meetings, reports, evaluations, demands, manuals in this which is my dream.  There is no role modeling, teaching, constructive criticism, practicing, rehearsal in my dream.  Get out.

sapphoq healing t.b.i.  

No comments: