Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Communion




I am here and not-here in this space outside of time and distance engaged in a fight for my life as I have come to know it.

The mountains rise up within me sanctifying this sacred space.

The winds rise up within me sanctifying this sacred space.

The wild fires rise up within me sanctifying this sacred space.

The oceans rise up within me sanctifying this sacred space. 

The essences of many beings rises up within me sanctifying this sacred space.  

My own true self dances within and without this circle that I have declared to be sacred and incomplete.

I remember those who have come before me seeking sanctuary and finding none.

I remember those who will come after me seeking sanctuary and finding none.

I remember those who are here and not-here in this space outside of time and distance seeking sanctuary and finding none.

I remember those who have died, are dieing, and will die knowing that sanctuary is created within and without this communion of Other.

We are here and not-here in this space outside of time and distance engaged in a fight for our lives as we have come to know it.

We are the Other.  We create sanctuary.  Together we are beautiful and strong.


sapphoq healing t.b.i.

 

   

No comments: