Friday, December 28, 2012

Just Saying


People who live in glass houses and are getting stones thrown at them may want to think about moving.  Or install safety glass.  Or something.  Just Saying.


                                        I made it via a modeling program.  I tubed it.  If for some reason
                                       you want to save it to your harddrive and use it or alter it in any way,
                                             go ahead.  Though I don't know why you would want to. 






  If you hang out with fleas, you get a new dog.  Just Saying.

 
   Yeah, I took the pics on my cheap digital camera and then
       I made these too.  If you want them, go ahead. 
Just don't claim them as yours.
 







Living with brain damage is like juggling dots.  I never quite know if they are going up or down or started up or stopped.  Just Saying.
 



                                Yeah, I made this too.  If you want the dots, take 'em. 





No matter how "good it is" or how "bad it is," it's wonderful to be alive.  We can do stuff after a traumatic brain injury.  [I saved up some money and went cross country alone].  We can learn stuff.  [I learned how to 'shop' my pictures and how to do a few things on a 3d modeling program after mine].  We can be people in the midst of people.  We can work for change.  We can create meaning.  We can love.  Just Saying.

                                  sapphoq healing t.b.i.
 
 

No comments: