Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A BLUE LIGHT FOR THE BLUES 1/23/07

I slept away most of the day. I had no motivation for getting out of bed other than bathroom breaks. It snowed today. Just a little bit. Tonight I took the dog for a short ride and a romp through the snow. It glistened like broken glass.

Folks with traumatic brain injuries are prone to a new bout of psychiatric woes or worsening of pre-existing mental conditions. Major depression is a long-haul thing to deal with. [At least there exists good treatment to keep it manageable.] Plus, it is cold outside. The sun took a vacation to San Diego or some place like that. Those people who are interested in light spectrum therapy now have medical folks advocating for blue light therapy. That's nice I suppose.

I'd rather get some real exposure on a beach in San Diego or somewheres warm. Maybe I can assemble myself a light box and play reggae while using it every morning. Go down to the town sand supply shed and take some home in a bucket. Throw it around the bedroom for effect.


sapphoq healing t.b.i.

No comments: