Monday, September 29, 2014

The Plural of Moose is "Meese"


     I first started experimenting with making tags and e-stationary because Jeremy Crow introduced me to it sometime after my motor vehicle accident and subsequent diagnosis of traumatic brain injury. I like taking pictures and I like making backgrounds in particular. 
     
     Hobbies are good things to have. They force our brains to solve problems and give us pleasure. Have you picked up any new hobbies since your brain injury?

     I took the picture of the moose, and a picture of the lawn [used in the background] and altered them on my legally obtained digital photography software. I added the words. If you want any of them, please right-click and save to your "My Computer." Enjoy. You can use them on the Internet at will.


Eat more beef.
      A friend went hunting and bagged a moose. He made moose stew and it was delicious.




FAIL.

FAIL moose.

      Here I was thinking of the FAIL boat pictures. I like the FAIL moose.





Hey There.

I like BIG bucks.
      Flirting can be fun.





Like a BOSS.
      I'm a Duck Dynasty fan. I think I've heard this saying on there.





NO.
      If we never say "no," then our "yes" ceases to mean anything.





Thanks, Cupcake.
      I picked up "Thanks, Cupcake" from Todd Kincannon. For situations when "no" just isn't enough.





WHATEVER.

     I remember being a teen and living in "whatever" mode.


No comments: