Tuesday, June 25, 2013

You Say




You say you want to help me.  You're going to help me.  Your platitudes are designed to stifle me, to shut me up, to mollify me.  I am not fooled.  I have brain damage.  I am not brain dead.  Not yet.  Not today.

You say you get it.  You get me.  You've gotten other people like me.  Your attitudes are designed to impress me, to shut me up, to resurrect me.  I am not fooled.  I have brain damage.  I am not brain dead.  Not yet.  Not today.

You say here, let's do this.  This will work.  It's worked for others.  Your crapitudes are designed to motivate me, to shut me up, to robotize me.  I am not fooled.  I have brain damage.  I am not brain dead.  Not yet.  Not today.

I say if you aren't going to help me, then get out of my way.  You haven't helped me.  Your words are empty, meaningless, dull things.  I was never fooled.  I have brain damage.  I am not brain dead.  Not yet.  Not today.

sapphoq healing t.b.i. and leaving a lot of stupidity behind    

No comments: