Monday, February 04, 2013

Snow




When I tell you that I cannot shovel snow, which word in the sentence "I cannot shovel snow" don't you get?

Car accident.
My back is wrecked.
Bulging discs.
Restrictions on lifting.
Will not get better.

This is not a newsflash.  Use the snowblower.  Hire a plow.  Or piss on it.  Whatever.  
 
I cannot shovel snow.
I cannot shovel snow.
I
          cannot
                               shovel
                                              snow.

Yes, I use my car to move the snow around the driveway a bit. 
                Innovation.  Adaptation.  Compensation. 

But not remelioration.

I have brain damage-- known in politer circles as traumatic brain injury-- but I am not brain dead.

I understood quite well when I was advised of my brain and spinal injuries.

Why   don't   you   get   it?




sapphoq healing t.b.i.






No comments: