Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Secret Brain: The Erotic Journal of ArtfulDodger and Lady L: Fifty Artful Questions Answered

The Secret Brain: The Erotic Journal of ArtfulDodger and Lady L: Fifty Artful Questions Answered

This list of 50 questions I lifted from The Secret Brain who lifted it from a friend who lifted it from...

1. My roommate and I once: went to a local WalMart's to look for a pocketbook for his cross-dressing alter ego. We sashayed through the aisles at length openly comparing possibilites. As I remember, he settled on a tasteful faded blue-jean colored zippered shoulder strap model. One middle-aged woman fled from us in terror.

2. Never in my life have I: done crack or shot heroin and I hope I never do.

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: my husband.

4. High School was: torture.

5. When I'm nervous: coffee calms me down.

6. The last time I cried was: I don't remember but it was sometime this year I think.

7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: -- one would have to assume that my present husband suddenly died and that I out-lived him.

8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? Running naked sounds like more fun!

9. My hair: is naturally limp.

10. When I was five: I was cute and thin and blonde.

11. Last Christmas: we opened our presents and ate sticky buns in bed.

12. When I turn my head left: why is this question in here?

13. I should be: on the beach.

14. When I look down I see: the old wood floor.

15. The craziest recent event was: watching our oldest cat teach the kitten what to do with a mouse. She snagged a dead mouse from somewhere or other and shoved it over at him. When he went to shove it back or make motions to play with her, she growled. When he sniffed the mouse or jumped at it or threw it in the air, she made signs of approval.

16. If I were a character on "Friends," I'd be: --clueless as I hardly ever watched the show.

17. By this time next year: I should be on the beach.

18. My favorite aunt is: getting older by the minute.

19. I have a hard time understanding: why I should not curse as much as I want to as often as I want to.

20. One time at a family gathering: a cousin killed Peter Rabbit, put him in Shake'N'Bake, and then barbequed him. Very yummy!

21. You know I like you if: I drink coffee with you.

22. If I won an award the first person/people I'd thank: dad, gram, and Blondie the dog.

23. Take my advice: Have the courage to dream new dreams.

24. My ideal breakfast is: a vanilla yogurt coated PowerBar and some coffee.

25. If you visit my hometown: you would never know the glorydays I remember growing up there. The place where I live now-- you'd get bored quick.

26. Sometime soon I plan to visit: my friend Ellie in Vermont and my friend Philly Dave.

27. If you spend the night at my house: some animal would insist upon sleeping with you. And you would get to meet my frogs!

28. I'd stop my wedding if: one of us had a heart attack or something.

29. The world could do without: WAR and HUNGER and maybe RELIGION.

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: re-live my childhood.

31. The most recent thing I've bought myself is: one-half of an old computer [husband bought the other half] so I can revamp it and do stuff with it. And the idea of checking to see what stuff the old owner might have left on it is also appealing.

32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: dinner-- thanks Crow!

33. My favorite blond is: my dog Blondie.

34. My favorite brunette is: me.

35. My car must have a sign on it that reads: Go ahead, do something idiotic and piss me off!

36. The last time I was drunk: was on two beers and going into a blackout. Something I don't miss.

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: humans. I would love to spread out my arms and zoom around the atmosphere. Now that would solve the gauging gasoline prices problem!

38. I shouldn't have been: so full of inertia during some times in my life.

39. Have you ever shaved your pubic hairs? Ain't telling. Though I have shaved my head into a butched-up version of a military brush cut for several years. Those were the days...

40. Last night I: did computer stuff.

41: There's this woman I know who: is dead cuz she killed herself in Boston.

42. I don't know: why I am doing this.

43. A better name for me would be: there is no better!

44. If I ever go back to school: I'll take up puters.

45. How many days til my birthday? Every day is my birthday. That means I ain't tellin' yas.

46. One dead celebrity I wish I'd met is: Audre Lourde. But alive thank-you. Not in a seance.

47. I've lived at my current address since: our marriage.

48. I've been told I look like: one of the women on "Cagney and Lacey."

49. If I could have any car, it would be: a working Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang. Or maybe a new Mercedes. One that gets super excellent gas mileage.

50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: Sammy.

~sapphoq

http://secretbrain.blogspot.com/2006/08/fifty-artful-questions-answered.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loooooooove frogs...